Saturday, August 25, 2012

360: A Three Hour Nap?!?

One reason I know you love me today: Last night we stayed up way, way too late watching White Collar (Totally worth it, if you ask me). Our boys got up twice in the night and they were up and ready to go by 7:00 AM on the dot. I was totally dragging, but still let you sleep in. It's kind of our Saturday morning ritual, you know? But by 9:30 I was dragging. I had to sneak into our room and get the monitor cause Finn was napping when I when you up by accident. You realized that I was there and told me it was my turn to nap. I protested but gave and Oh, did I give in. I slept for three. whole. hours.Three hours of bliss. It was so sweet of you to give me a nap and I woke up refreshed and ready to take on the day. At noon. Ha ha. I love you! Right now we are just chilling. Benson is napping, Finn is happily playing with toys and you are playing an online game you are excited about. That makes me smile :) I don't have much more to say about today other than Perfect. Lazy. Sunny. Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment