Thursday, August 23, 2012
362: The One Where We Had a Picnic
Today's reason I know you love me: You had the opportunity to go to a B.A. dinner. It would have been fun. It would have had great food. It would have been a good escape. And yet, I got a call at 5:00 telling me you changed your mind and were on your way home. It made me smile from ear to ear. You have been coming home late the last couple of weeks and I have been missing you, badly. I LOVE that you want to be home enough with us that you turn down something delicious and fun to get down and dirty by taking care of kids at home. You are wonderful. Today we had a picnic and blew bubbles. It was fun and I think Benson enjoyed the time outside. He kept picking me bouquets of leaves and giving them to me like they were my favorite flower. I love that kid. I also met our neighbor, Camille. It was slightly awkward being introduced to him and then having to tell him that my name was Camille as well. We both decided that we would never forget each other's names. Today is a short one. I'm going to plan our anniversary weekend while we watch White collar together. Thanks for coming home early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment