Wednesday, August 29, 2012
356: Sam's Club is my New Mecca
Today's reason I know you love me? You try to write me back and call me back whenever I contact you at work. I know it seems so small, but I crave your attention so much during the day that I feel like I overwhelm you with calls and emails. I try not to, but it happens sometimes. I know you are so, so busy at work but you always take the time to answer my calls and emails because you love me. That means so much to me.
Sam's Club opened yesterday and I am giddy as a school girl. For reals. I hauled the kids over there and we spent a good two hours just wandering around and sampling the tons and tons of food they had sitting out in honor of the opening. Benson was in heaven and kept pointing to all the booths and shouting "MAYBE THEY HAVE MORE FOOD FOR ME MOMMY! LET'S GO ASK THEM! HURRY MOMMY!" He was loving that each new booth gave him some new dessert, appetizer or delicious drink. I think he was feeling like a king. It was Finn's very first time to sit in the grocery cart without being in the car seat and he was loving it. He swung his chubby little legs and bobbed his sweet little head the whole time. We turned heads wherever we went and got lots of compliments. How can you not with two cute little boys? Only downfall was that the boys were sitting side by side in the cart front and Finn kept on falling over onto Benson. He, of course, did NOT like that was secretly shoving Finn back. Oh the joys of two boys! On our way out there was a little girl who was lost so they didn't let anyone out the door who had kids so they directed us to a secret little place with snack and drinks. It was awesome. Benson kept looking at me wide eyed and saying "Dis is MY drink? Dis is MY food?" Cute. We made it home and now the kids are napping and exhausted. Just the way I like em :) See you tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment