Monday, August 20, 2012
364: Camille DeVries and the Chocolate Theif
Today is the second day of my project. I am doing well already! You are still at work, the kids are still asleep for naps and I'm in heaven :) Only thing that would make this better would be to have you here to snuggle with.
Here is something I want us to remember from today. I was upstairs showering and getting ready and Benson was running around the house as usual. I hear charging up the stairs and "MOMMA! MOMMA!" Benson enters with a grin on his face. When I ask him what he needs he quickly tells me, "I'm such a good boy. I was hungry so I got a snack."His face was covered in chocolate and so were his hands. I got suspicious. "Show me what you ate buddy" He quickly takes me downstairs and very proudly shows me how he got into the fridge, climbed up a shelf and dug his greedy little paws into the leftover cheesecake from our anniversary. Ha ha. It made me laugh. I have been cleaning up tiny chocolaty fingerprints off of the fridge for the rest of the day.
I didn't get to finish yesterday's post because the Quinns stopped by to bring a treat and chat. We had a good time and ended up playing Carcassone. We had a great time and it felt like our college days in Provo again, with random people stopping by wanting to play with us. I loved it! And I love you.
Something you've done recently that made me love you was you spent time to get me a good deal on a new cell phone. You didn't have to, but you knew that I've wanted GPS for quite a while and so we got it. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment